This is my very first Liebster Award nomination, so a big Thank You to my dear blogger iMac for nominating me. Lots of love to you. 🙂 I am really happy.
If you aren’t aware of the rules so here it is:
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you
♦ Write 11 random facts about yourself
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
And now 11 random facts about me:
- I love eating. I am a real foodie.
- I am an INDIAN.
- I hate being alone.
- My favorite dream place is ROME and i want to go to PARIS because i’m crazy about it. :p
- I like everything beautiful… take it as nature or person or anything. 🙂
- I love exploring different cultures.
- I like talking to new people around the world and to share my veiws and hear some of them.
- I am a big big fan of chocolates…. I always have one in my bag.. yum :p
- I like kids very much they are so cute and they make you feel more younger… but that doesn’t include diaper changing. 😉
- I use emoticons too much… oh that you can see. 😀
- I like everything well organised and life well planned, so i don’t have to regret or cry on anything happened to me.
Answers to iMac ‘s questions:
- If you could spend the day with any blogger you’ve met on this site, who would it be? I would like to spend my day with iMAC because you were the one who motivated me so far on wordpress.
- What favorite thing to do on a rainy day? My favorite thing to do on rainy day is having a big mug of coffee with apple pie and my current favorite novel of JOJO MOYES Me Before You…!
- Do you prefer cake or pie? I mostly prefer cake but apple pie drives me nuts. :p
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging? I enjoy being myself when i am writing any blog.
- Do you prefer mountains or the beach? Ohh! I’m a mountain girl. hill stations are my bet. 😉
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go? If i could time travel then i would love to go in Victorian era Europe. i love everything about that age. ❤
- What has been the stupidest thing you have purchased this far in your life? I bought a key chain of doraemon character last summer. hehehe 😀
- What’s your favorite type of cookie? Every girl’s favorite… yes.. Choco chip cookies.
- Who’s your best friend? My best friend is sarika. we are like soul sisters.
- Do you speak any foreign languages? Yes, i speak English and learning Japanese too.
- If you have traveled outside of your hometown, what is the first thing you notice about others? People are friendly and frank actually.
I’m so glad i met you people. you all are special for me and thank you for all the motivating feedback on my posts. i would love to hear more. 🙂 So i’m nominating you all.
1. Would you prefer to be smart or happy, and why?
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
3. What is your biggest regret in life so far?
4. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why? 🙂
5. If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live?
6. What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
7. What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live?
8. What extracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were in high school?
9. Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest? 😉
10. Is it better to beg forgiveness or ask permission?
11. If you inherited or won a million dollars, what would you do with it? :p
Thank you so much for the nominations! If you want to nominate someone, comment down below! 🙂
Your 20s can be the most challenging years of your life. They can also be some of the best. You’re seen as an adult, not a kid any more. It’s sad 😦 but reality, and you really should face it. The faster you learn the most difficult life lessons, the sooner you can lead a great and successful life. 🙂 I did learn some lessons too n i think i’m not perfect so yes i’m still learning. Here are 10 things which i want to share with you:
- Love hurts, but not as much as not loving: Yes it’s true.. depends on behavior and belief 😉
- The friendships you nurture will have a greater effect on your life: Be wise in that.
- The decisions we make, actually shapes our future and life: Even the little decisions effects a long way: Being attentive to what you are choosing or making is the key.
- The company does not love you: The place you work at, your boss your colleagues they don’t love you. You are replaceable. So keep your parachute handy.
- Love is a commitment: you have to be committed to your love if you believe in it.
- Believe it or not, passions grow out of your values: Make early, wise choices to value what (and who) is good, trustworthy, and praiseworthy.
- Don’t compare yourself to anyone:-this only leads to heartbreak, anger, and disappointment.
- Don’t set expectations for others when they haven’t or cannot commit to them.
- Don’t complain: Either change your situation, learn to cope, or change your perspective.
- Find your passion. Pick a hobby, own it: photography, dancing—whatever. Get your 10K hours of perfect practice in early and change your life.
Hope this might help whether you are in your 20s or going to step in….! 🙂
Well, well Winter is in and we sure have come a long, long way from the days
of the Juicy Couture tracksuit. What was once the stamp of rich-girl irreverence, and later, a traumatic blast from the past, has come full circle. Remember the pink tracksuit from cult classic Mean Girls? It will soon be preserved as a big moment in pop culture as a part of an upcoming exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. In the more recent past, designer labels influenced by street style, like Alexander Wang, Public School
and Moschino, jumped headfirst into the revival of
sportswear. The casual rising tribe that subscribed to the rules of the street, found themselves including more and more of it in their regular wardrobes. Luxe sport has reached something akin to what the status of a designer handbag was in the ’90s. Adidas’ Yeezy by Kanye West breaks
records every time it surfaces on the internet for sales; several pieces from the collection are sold in the black market for multiples of the original price, and proudly purchased by loyal fans. Even Dior’s former frontman Raf Simons couldn’t resist his old ways and sent sneakers down the runway, where couture was only showed in vertiginous heels. Rihanna, Pharell Williams, Rita Ora have all lent their names to something that, until now, didn’t leave floors of gyms and underground clubs. If you think of it, Cher Horowitz wouldn’t really feel
out of place if you transported her from the
grounds of Beverly Hills High School to the present day. She would be snapped up by the paparazzi as much fervour as Kylie Jenner with Norman. She probably would have dated Brooklyn Beckham. 🙂
Okay! As for you and me, it’s free licence to dress like we went from the gym to a morning meeting, only much nicer. wear your sweatpants with sneakers and if you don’t have them then come one go shop online or street market whatever suits you. So be Swinter ready.
Since it’s my first blog … i have no experience of writing a blog so pardon me if there is any mistake. I’m twinkle and i’m a student, i love writing on everything like social causes to fashion diaries and personal journal.. here i’m blogging publicly because i want to connect with more and more people.. 🙂 i would love to connect with others via blog because i want to share my opinions and to know their views on different topics, cities and anything which grabs my interest.