Your 20s can be the most challenging years of your life. They can also be some of the best. You’re seen as an adult, not a kid any more. It’s sad 😦 but reality, and you really should face it. The faster you learn the most difficult life lessons, the sooner you can lead a great and successful life. 🙂 I did learn some lessons too n i think i’m not perfect so yes i’m still learning. Here are 10 things which i want to share with you:
- Love hurts, but not as much as not loving: Yes it’s true.. depends on behavior and belief 😉
- The friendships you nurture will have a greater effect on your life: Be wise in that.
- The decisions we make, actually shapes our future and life: Even the little decisions effects a long way: Being attentive to what you are choosing or making is the key.
- The company does not love you: The place you work at, your boss your colleagues they don’t love you. You are replaceable. So keep your parachute handy.
- Love is a commitment: you have to be committed to your love if you believe in it.
- Believe it or not, passions grow out of your values: Make early, wise choices to value what (and who) is good, trustworthy, and praiseworthy.
- Don’t compare yourself to anyone:-this only leads to heartbreak, anger, and disappointment.
- Don’t set expectations for others when they haven’t or cannot commit to them.
- Don’t complain: Either change your situation, learn to cope, or change your perspective.
- Find your passion. Pick a hobby, own it: photography, dancing—whatever. Get your 10K hours of perfect practice in early and change your life.
Hope this might help whether you are in your 20s or going to step in….! 🙂