This is my very first Liebster Award nomination, so a big Thank You to my dear blogger iMac for nominating me. Lots of love to you. 🙂 I am really happy.
If you aren’t aware of the rules so here it is:
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you
♦ Write 11 random facts about yourself
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
And now 11 random facts about me:
- I love eating. I am a real foodie.
- I am an INDIAN.
- I hate being alone.
- My favorite dream place is ROME and i want to go to PARIS because i’m crazy about it. :p
- I like everything beautiful… take it as nature or person or anything. 🙂
- I love exploring different cultures.
- I like talking to new people around the world and to share my veiws and hear some of them.
- I am a big big fan of chocolates…. I always have one in my bag.. yum :p
- I like kids very much they are so cute and they make you feel more younger… but that doesn’t include diaper changing. 😉
- I use emoticons too much… oh that you can see. 😀
- I like everything well organised and life well planned, so i don’t have to regret or cry on anything happened to me.
Answers to iMac ‘s questions:
- If you could spend the day with any blogger you’ve met on this site, who would it be? I would like to spend my day with iMAC because you were the one who motivated me so far on wordpress.
- What favorite thing to do on a rainy day? My favorite thing to do on rainy day is having a big mug of coffee with apple pie and my current favorite novel of JOJO MOYES Me Before You…!
- Do you prefer cake or pie? I mostly prefer cake but apple pie drives me nuts. :p
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging? I enjoy being myself when i am writing any blog.
- Do you prefer mountains or the beach? Ohh! I’m a mountain girl. hill stations are my bet. 😉
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go? If i could time travel then i would love to go in Victorian era Europe. i love everything about that age. ❤
- What has been the stupidest thing you have purchased this far in your life? I bought a key chain of doraemon character last summer. hehehe 😀
- What’s your favorite type of cookie? Every girl’s favorite… yes.. Choco chip cookies.
- Who’s your best friend? My best friend is sarika. we are like soul sisters.
- Do you speak any foreign languages? Yes, i speak English and learning Japanese too.
- If you have traveled outside of your hometown, what is the first thing you notice about others? People are friendly and frank actually.
I’m so glad i met you people. you all are special for me and thank you for all the motivating feedback on my posts. i would love to hear more. 🙂 So i’m nominating you all.
1. Would you prefer to be smart or happy, and why?
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
3. What is your biggest regret in life so far?
4. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why? 🙂
5. If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live?
6. What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
7. What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live?
8. What extracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were in high school?
9. Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest? 😉
10. Is it better to beg forgiveness or ask permission?
11. If you inherited or won a million dollars, what would you do with it? :p
Thank you so much for the nominations! If you want to nominate someone, comment down below! 🙂